MicroG is an add-on that allows you to use Google services (account, mail, subscriptions) without installing official services.
It is a must-have choice for users of Youtube Vanced. Without the add-on, you won't be able to open subscriptions, playlists, and more.
Download the latest version of MicroG on Android for free from our website.
What is Vanced MicroG?
This is a revised version of the official MicroG, which has been modified to be compatible with Youtube Vanced. With MicroG you will be able to use Google accounts in the Vanced app.
Vanced MicroG is designed only for non-rooted Android users. For rooted devices, you need Magisk.
Download the latest version of Vanced MicroG APK for Android
The easiest way to download MicroG is inside the official app Vanced manager, but the latest version of the APK is also stored on GitHub:
- It is no longer a system application.
- The package name has been changed from com.google.android.gms to com.mgoogle.android.gms to support installation along with the official MicroG.
- Unnecessary functions have been removed:
- Google car
- Exposure Notifications
- Registering application permissions
- safety net
- Wear API
- Removed all permissions that are not required for Google Authentication.
How do I install Vanced MicroG on Android?
- Download the latest version of the APK file from this page.
- Go to the file manager and find the downloaded APK.
- Click on it and allow installation from unknown sources.
- Open the Vanced MicroG file again and click "Install".
- Wait a while.
- Click the "Done" button.
- Install any Vanced application to sign in to your Google Account.